Order of Admission
Admission of students shall be in accordance with the following guidelines in order of priority as listed:
- Students currently enrolled in St. George School.
- Brothers and sisters of currently enrolled students.
- Children of parishioners seeking enrollment for the first time.
- Applicants whose residence is in the St. George community.
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools.
- From schools that are merging or consolidating.
- From schools not offering full programs or from parishes with no schools.
- Applicants whose residence is outside the St. George community if, and only where space is available, and as follows:
- Catholic - with approval of Pastor and Principal in home parish.