We, the St. George Athletic Department, are a group dedicated to the needs of the student-athletes of St. George School, recognizing that athletic competition plays an important role in the growth of the student-athletes spiritually, morally, physically, and socially.
God gives us talents and skills to enjoy our leisure time. We strive to provide a quality program of athletic instruction. We know that through this program the participants learn leadership, gain confidence, and build self-esteem. They are taught to compete with honesty and integrity by using the gifts God has given them.
As in the Catholic community, the individual serves the needs of the team. The true team player uses Jesus Christ as a model. Therefore, a Catholic education must include the development of the WHOLE individual-physically, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
**** NEW CONCUSSION FORMS MUST BE SIGNED AT BEGINNING OF EACH SEASON FOR EACH STUDENT.
Athletic Forms and Documents Athletic Board
Athletic Director: Patrick Waters
Moderator: Deacon Greg Bartos
Advisory Board Members:
- Dan Kavanaugh
- Kevin Saunders
- Lora Healy
- Phil Gaydos
- Girls Basketball: Kevin Saunders
- Boys Basketball: Dan Kavanaugh
- Girls Volleyball: Dawn Stremplewski
- Boys Volleyball: Maureen Anderson
- K-3 Soccer: Through Soccer Shots
Athletic Board Meeting Dates
- October 24, 2016 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- November 21, 2016 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- December 19, 2016 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- January 23, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- February 20, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- March 20, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- April 17, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1
- May 15, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR2
- June 19, 2017 @ 6:30 – 9:00PM MR1