St. George PART Program
St. George PART Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
|What is P.A.R.T.?|
P.A.R.T. stands for “Partnership Allowing Reduced Tuition”. It is the gift card program at St. George. It is a partnership between the school and families that benefits both.
Why does PART exist?
PART is a major fundraiser for St. George School at no extra cost to you.
How does it work?
You pay, for example, $10 and receive a $10 gift card.
What do I do with a gift card?
SHOP, just like normal. Or use PART as one-stop shopping for gift cards for everyone on your list at Christmastime.
What stores are available?
Jewel, Speedway, Kohl’s, Culver’s, Ed & Joe’s plus over 80 more that we usually carry in stock. Over 200 more stores are available by placing a Monday order.
What happens if I don’t use the gift card right away?
Most cards have no expiration date, so can be used at any future time.
What’s special about Kohl’s gift cards?
You can shop at Kohl’s using your store credit card. Then when you get your bill, order gift cards from PART. Next time you’re shopping there, pay your bill at any register using the gift cards.
Why should I use PART if I don’t have a child at St. George School?
* You can earn credit toward your religious education tuition
* You can earn credit toward any other educational institution—public or private—high school, college, even a different grammar school
* You can donate your credit to Youth Ministry, Religious Education, the Hardship Fund, the School, St. Vincent de Paul, SPRED, our sharing parish, St. Benedict, Pro-Life, etc.
How do I get started?
See section on “Sales Hours & Order Availability” or email email@example.com for more information.
Shop with Scrip
Visit the ShopWithScrip YouTube Channel
Monday orders due with payment by:
- 8:00 am to School Office via your child’s book bag OR
- 9:00 am to Rectory Office
- available after 2:00 pm on Thursdays of the same week
Online Monday orders due by midnight Sundays:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Register your family account
- Login with your Username & Password (contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this info--do not set up your own account as we may already have one for you)
- Send in check payment by 9:00 am Mondays or use Presto Pay checking debit (you must be pre-enrolled and approved to use this option)
- Available after 2:00 pm on Thursdays of the same week
School Express (St. George School families only):
- Send in the Cash & Carry order form with payment through your child’s book bag
- Filled on Mondays only; available after 2:00 pm at the Rectory office or
sent home with child
Cash & Carry (walk-up sales) available:
- in the Rectory Office
- Monday - Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 am-11:30 am and 1:30 pm-3:30 pm
- Thursday from 8:30 am-11:30 am and 1:30 pm-3:30 pm
- in the Rectory Office Thursday nights 4:30pm-7:30 pm
- in the Bride’s Room Sundays 8:30 am-12:30 pm
- We accept cash and checks payable to: St. George PART
Order Pick-up at Rectory Office:
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00pm-8:00 pm
Saturday 9 am-6 pm